About the Remarkable Outcomes Video Challenge
The Remarkable Outcomes Video Challenge has now closed. Winners were announced on Monday, December 21, 2009. Check out the winning videos by clicking "View Winners" on the right-hand navigation menu. Be sure to visit Rehab.com for future contests.
Earlier this year, Genesis Rehab Services (GRS) solicited "remarkable outcomes" stories written by physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech-language pathologists and therapy assistants. From the scores of submissions, GRS selected the 25 best. Now we want you to bring these stories to life for a chance to win $5000!
What's the catch?
There is none! We just want to be able to spread the word about the remarkable outcomes that can be achieved through physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech-language pathology in the adult population.
How do I enter?
The contest is currently closed. Winners were announced Monday, December 21, 2009.
It's easy to enter the contest!
1. Read our "remarkable outcomes" stories and submit a proposal for the one you want to document by video. Be specific in your proposal - up to 50 contestants will move onto the finalist phase! Note that each registered user can only submit one proposal.
2. If your proposal is accepted, you will receive an email that provides access to a workroom on Rehab.com. Here you'll be able to find additional information and instructions about your participation in the contest.
3. Grab your video camera and get creative! Make your story come to life through a short documentary, song, or slideshow (the finished product must be in an approved video format).
4. Upload your video to your workroom on Rehab.com.
5. When voting opens - tell your friends to get out and vote!
What's the timeline?
Wednesday, October 14, 2009: Deadline to submit a proposal to enter the Remarkable Outcomes Video Challenge.
Friday, October 23, 2009: 1. Applicants will be notified regarding whether their proposals have been accepted or declined. 2. Applicants whose proposals have been accepted will be granted access to a workroom on Rehab.com, which will provide additional information about the contest, including (if necessary) accessing Genesis Rehab Services resources, permissions, and clinical contact information.
Monday, November 23, 2009: Last day for contestants to access GRS clinical resources, if necessary. While GRS will not provide financial assistance or travel reimbursement to contestants, we will make reasonable efforts for contestants to access our rehab gyms and/or physical therapists, occupational therapists, and/or speech-language pathologists.
Friday, December 4, 2009: Deadline for contestants to upload a video entry for the Remarkable Outcomes Video Challenge
Monday, December 7, 2009: Voting opens to the general public
Friday, December 18, 2009: Voting closes for the general public
Monday, December 21, 2009: Winners of the Remarkable Outcomes Video Challenge will be announced on Rehab.com